It's been a while since we posted something new about JoomSport for WordPress and we are happy to share the latest changes with you.
Significant performance improvement for all major pages
JoomSport community is growing everyday and customers with really huge database started to use our software. That is really good news! Unfortunately previously such websites faced speed problems on stats pages because of the initial WordPress structure and JoomSport tables. In version 3.2 we have greatly improved performance on all Standings views, including widgets and shortcodes, on Team and Match result page. Now even in case of any inflow of website visitors JoomSport pages will perform without timeouts.
* Player stats widget added to standard edition
* SEO improvements
* Styling improvements
* Mobile styles improved
* Ability to edit Season assigned Extra fields for Player in Single competition
* Delete matchday action will recount tables now
* Knockout 7 and 77 score issue (Pro)
* Team overview - all matches are Away
* Moderator without team can edit any match (Pro)
* Using the selectors to enter a zero score messes the fixture up
* Search on Calendar is not working for Mobiles
* Matches order incorrect on Calendar once generated by Match gen (Pro)
* Remove Team column from Player stats page for singles
Please update your JoomSport version. If you have any ideas or suggestions how to improve JoomSport product please don't hesitate to share it on JoomSport feedback page and we will definitely consider it. Feel free to contact us by Chat or HelpDesk or Forum if any questions appear.