The time has come to update JoomSport version for Joomla! CMS. We did our best to deliver worth features to new version. Please enjoy!
Flexibility of Team names display
Developed new default fields for team (Short name, Middle size name) will deliver full flexibility to show different Team names in the Standings and Player stats module. Forget about ugly views with long and badly proportioned Team names. Enter all possible Team names and use required one in full accordance with your design. Specific option to choose name that will be displayed on Mobile devices will make website page 100% percent mobile friendly.
Adjusted Player profile
We implemented new default fields for player (Short name, Home Country name) that allow to display Player names all over the front pages as well as in JoomSport modules.
Optional new system field “System Player number” will help you to manage Players numbers once they are related not only to Season but also to Team.
All the fields added helps to make the perfect integration between JoomSport and our new Statorium football API data service.
Secondary Player event stats. Own goals
- Related Event stats for Player is added. Once you associate events stats with another one on event settings page you will get correct display of such stats as Assists. Available for Live commentary and FE management functionality.
- New way to display Events related to opposite Team e.g. Own Goal. Make sure you configure it in JoomSport settings.
- Width of data field optimized on Matchday page
- Player Roster CSS adjusted
- Matchday navigation on BE
- Scroll module CSS improvements
- Number of vulnerabilities fixed. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for all clients to update.
- Matchday management for Team moderator
- Win Games Ranking criteria can't be removed
- Box score bugs
- Link type Extra field fix
- Extra time save issue
Please make sure that you update your version.
Feel free to share your ideas and suggestions on JoomSport feedback page and we will definitely consider it. Don't hesitate to contact us by Chat or HelpDesk or Forum if any questions appear.