Football (soccer) Data API connector
Over last month our team worked on Data API integration with Soccer data feeds provider. There over 800 soccer league supported. The functionality is quite comprehensive so let us explain what services we offer at this stage:
Import primary database
Script allows you to import the following data into JoomSport database: Players, Teams, team Rosters, Venues, league schedule. Data can be uploaded either to clean database or you can connect imported players, teams or venues with the items that you have already created inside JoomSport.
Update league matches details
Keep your matches updated at a click of a button. Besides score there is no more need to enter manually the following data.
- Red/Yellow card
- Double Yellow card
- Own Goal
- Missed Penalty
- Shot attempts
- Own goal attempts
- Dangerous attacks
* Data is not supported in some local soccer Leagues
Real time automatic update
In nearest future we are planning to release real time update script, so all matches score and details will be updated automatically in online environments. Using this functionality you are free from manual updating Match results and other Statistics but at the same time your website will be always up-to-date.
Please pay your attention that API data is additionally paid service. The price is based on league coverage.
Front End management styles and UI redesign
One more piece of good news is that FE management layouts are is totally renewed. User-friendly mobile responsive and modern interface makes Season admins and Team moderator work much easier. There are some improvements planned, we keep working on this functionality to make it perfect.
Box score and Player events are connected now.
After reading your feedback we implemented Box score and Player event connector. You can now easily assign any Player Event to Box score so it will be calculated automatically and there is no need to insert same stats value twice.
- Box score is added to Player stats module
- Adjusted dropdown lists size
- Styling is adjusted for third party templates
- Adjusted timeline size
- Translation updated for Dutch, Slovenian, German, Arabic, Spanish, Polish, Russian (special thanks to our translators that support us on Transifex)
- Warnings on Person categories and Players pages
- Match event number on FE CSS fix
- Team page is not opened for All Seasons value
- Groups sorting is not following any rules in Roster – multilanguage issue
- Season admin can’t edit Knockout type Matches
- Extra field is not working in French
- Live match score is not updated on mobile devices
- Prediction user ID is lost
Please update your JoomSport version. If you have any ideas or suggestions how to improve JoomSport product please don't hesitate to share it on JoomSport feedback page and we will definitely consider it. Feel free to contact us by Chat or HelpDesk or Forum if any questions appear.