The BearDev development team pleased to deliver the new core product feature in 1.3.x release.
In version 1.3 long awaited Moderation functionality has been developed*. It will be useful and actual as for local leagues as for E-sport competitions. It's first implementation of FE management features so at this stage it includes basic functionality only. Don't hesitate to contact us and share your wishes and suggestions on adding more options into Moderating permissions section.
Now if the corresponding option is enabled WordPress user can create Team or Player and manage it's information without full admin access. Moreover as soon as Moderator creates Team or Player he can assign it to the Season (if Season registration is opened) and create or edit it's matches. The functionality is handy and quite flexible as moderator rights can be limited in settings section, site admin is allowed to enable or disable the following permissions:
- create teams/players/matches
- edit matches
- specify quantity of players/teams that can be created by one user.
Other implemented features:
- Season registration by date*
- Match date added on matchday quick creation page
- Season Groups feature moved to Standard edition
Besides the improvements new version include bug fixes:
- Missing menu in localized versions
- Language strings - new added, corrections applied
- Date format fix
- Ranking with equal points
- Highlighting teams limit removed
*Features are available in Pro version only.